Friday, June 6, 2014

A Mother's Love For Her Little Girl


My Dearest Daughter Audrey,

As I have carried you around for these last 28 weeks my love for you grows stronger and stronger. Your movements inside me bring tears of happiness to my eyes. Your fluttery kicks make me laugh and even wake me up at night. Last week during birth class you kicked so hard even your Daddy jumped. 

As I grow larger and larger it makes me so proud. Because these changes just mean that I am going to be a mother. Your mother. With each pound I gain I embrace. Although at times it may be hard to cope with. I understand that it's for you. With each pain I deal. Because I know these pains are for you. All of this is worth it to be your Mom. 

I promise you that I will always be here for you. I promise that when you need a shoulder to cry on I will have two.  I promise that we will have laughing fits that will bring us to tears. I promise to love you each day to the fullest. Each hour to the max, and each minute forever. 

I cannot wait to meet you. I cannot wait to see just how much hair you'll have on your head. I cannot wait to hold you in my arms. And give you lots and lots of kisses.

You are my light! 

I love Miss Audrey Marie!

Love,

Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment